[Artemisia] Avacal Coronet Results

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Tue Dec 2 08:16:17 CST 2003

Greetings!

I actually sent this to someone on Saturday, but it looks like it got
lost somewhere. No worries!

Here again are the results from the Coronet List in Avacal. Please
excuse the mangling of names (I don't have a local interpreter for this
second try).

There were about 20 entrants with the final two being HL Ferghail and
Sir Murchad McArtaghl.  The final was best 2 out of 3 bouts.  HL
Ferghail took the first bout, and Sir Murchad the second.  The final
bout was a nailbiter with Sir Murchad emerging victorius.  Sir Murchad
was fighting that day for HL Bushra (Morrigan).  Both plan to visit
Artemisia during their tenure.

Avacal Investiture is in February and will be held in the Barony of
Myrganwood (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan).

Juliana