[Artemisia] 12th Night auction for Lady Dub Essa O'Fidhne

Jerry McCrite irishfire2a at cyberut.net
Thu Dec 4 18:32:19 CST 2003

Greetings to the good gentles of Gryphon's Lair and Artemisia

      I am in charge of an auction to help Lady Dub Essa O'Fidhne.
The proceds from this auction will go to help defur some of the
medical cost of her upcoming transplant, resulting from her fight
with Lukemia. I am imploring anyone who would be so kind as to donate
items that would be appropriate for the auction to be held at"12th
Night", Jan 10 2004, in The Shire of Gryphon's Lair (Ogden
Utah),Kingdon of Artemisia.
      All proceds will be donated to the fund for medical expenses
and follow up treatments. If you have any questions please contact me
at the address below.

     Lady Eneas MacConcarrigy (Lady Mom) of Gryphons's Lair
     email: Irishfire at cyberut.net
     mail  597 west 1750 north
           Clinton Ut 84015
     Phone 901-825-6949