[Artemisia] Volunteering at Estrella

Rick Olson olsons5 at sunvalley.net
Tue Dec 9 08:52:17 CST 2003

Greeting fellow citizens of Artemisia,

    For everyone that has already made the commitment to Volunteer at Estrella, Vivat! I have already gotten a wonderful response from this Kingdom, with people volunteering in many areas. Makes me pround to be an Artemisian.
    The Estrella War Volunteer Autocrat, Mistress Ynez Chaiya Benveniste, has asked Artemisia to cover the following shifts:

Troll -Wednesday night 10pm to 10am
Troll -Thursday night 10pm to 10am
Parking -Friday night 10pm to 10am
Parking -Saturday night 10pm to 10am

The Good Mistress is working to get the hardest areas filled first. I know this looks like a lot at first glance; however these shifts only require a skeleton crew. In actual numbers this means:

Parking Lot  - 2 people per shift (in 2 hour shifts, total of 12 people
over the course of the night)
Troll - 2 people per shift (total of 12 people over the course of the night)

Of course, these aren't the only areas that need volunteers. If folks can't
do these shifts, there are plenty others! Depending on the response she gets,
Mistress Ynez, may try and start filling day shifts as well. I will post that information when it becomes available.

Please contact me if you can commit to volunteering for any of these shifts as soon as possible.

 Estrella War Volunteer
Deputy/Liasion for Artemisia
Grafin Albreda
olsons5 at sunvalley.net