[Artemisia] Fw: [SCA Equestrian] Ebay Listing of Mounted Combat helm

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Thu Dec 11 09:21:16 CST 2003

FW'd from Yasmeena
(((*)))

Greetings from Donwenna,

 I promised we would get some mounted combat helms up for sale.
Here is a basic one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2209882117&category=15
52&rd=1

We will list the ones with Custom Painted Leather Crest and /or Custon
Painted design on helm for you to also see within the next day.

Great Christmas gift for those preparing to do Mounted Combat for this
next year!

Ever in Service,
THL Donwenna Beast Healer
Lancer of Dragon's Laire, EqMarshal of the Field
IKEQC Administrator   www.scaikeqc.org
www.lanceofstanne.com/

Mu'allemah (Mistress) Yasmeena bint al Ahlam, OP, Cd'O
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Companion to the Company of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
An Interkingdom Mounted Military Company