[Artemisia] Help Wanted (sorry for the length)

leishman10 at juno.com leishman10 at juno.com
Thu Dec 18 06:08:31 CST 2003

I am pushing a copy of all of this out to this site so that those not on
the Loch Salann page, but in the area may have opportunity to review the
information and perhaps search your own hearts (and minds) and give
careful consideration to this position.  If you are not in our area, but
don't have a youth minister in your own, consider this as well.

As far as a team of youth workers is concerned, children do not respond
well when being placed in a 'secondary category'.  If a team approach is
taken, it is my hope that those who opt to do this would take it very
seriously and when it is 'their turn' always put the kids 'first'.  To
keep them interested and involved, it is important that they know if and
when youth activities will take place and that there is follow through.
Consistency is most definitely a 'key' here.

There are other 'issues' to be concerned with, the first is making a
decision to 'serve'.

In Service
Bethoc

Message: 1