[Artemisia] Looking for someone in Boise ID

Oogie McGuire oogiem at desertweyr.com
Sat Dec 20 20:46:40 CST 2003

Does anyone here know how to contact this person?

Mayfair13a at aol.com

Kelli Kennison
1221 Lincoln Avenue
Boise, ID 83706

I purchased 3 books from them back in late October. Got e-mail
confirmation that my money order was received 6 November and now I'm
not getting any e-mail responses and no books have arrived.

They were a rather expensive set that I was planning on for
Christmas, I'm rather upset that I haven't heard anything and am
hoping someone knows who this is and can help me find out what
happened to my books or get a refund.

Thanks
Oogie McGuire - oogiem at desertweyr.com
Weyr Associates - Multimedia and Web Authoring Services & Consulting
Desert Weyr - CMK Arabian horses and Black Welsh Mountain Sheep
http://www.desertweyr.com/
Paonia, CO USA