[Artemisia] please help

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 08:49:49 CST 2003

Sun 9:30am
I've left an IM for him with no response, yet. I also called his house, it went straight to his voicemail. As he's online right now, my guess is he's on a dial-up connection. Here's to hoping he fell asleep while still connected. I'll keep trying through out the day. His phone number analyses to be in Boise. Does anyone in Arn Hold know where he lives? Could someone go knock on his door and make sure he's alright?
Isabeau

Ron Martino <yumitori at montana.com> wrote:

Jeff, you out there? Let us know you are alright.

--

/artemisia