[Artemisia] Looking for someone in Boise ID

Dame Rachel (Thaya Shaeffer) damethaya at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 08:31:45 CST 2003

Hi -
Sorry for your troubles, I hate situations such as this.
Try contacting the bank or service where you purchased the money order.  See if it has been cashed.  If so, they will be able to help you track the funds back to the receipent, if not, stop payment.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.
Shalom,
Dame Rachel

Oogie McGuire <oogiem at desertweyr.com> wrote:
Does anyone here know how to contact this person?

Mayfair13a at aol.com

Kelli Kennison
1221 Lincoln Avenue
Boise, ID 83706

I purchased 3 books from them back in late October. Got e-mail confirmation that my money order was received 6 November and now I'm not getting any e-mail responses and no books have arrived.

They were a rather expensive set that I was planning on for Christmas, I'm rather upset that I haven't heard anything and am hoping someone knows who this is and can help me find out what happened to my books or get a refund.

Thanks

Oogie McGuire - oogiem at desertweyr.com
Weyr Associates - Multimedia and Web Authoring Services & Consulting
Desert Weyr - CMK Arabian horses and Black Welsh Mountain Sheep
http://www.desertweyr.com/
Paonia, CO USA

Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
mka: Thaya G. Shaeffer