[Artemisia] Glory

Lyon Worden rapierfghtr at msn.com
Mon Dec 22 15:03:41 CST 2003

Greetings,
This may or may not have been a roumor some time ago, i had heard that Glory
was no longer. It was getting combined with another event somewhere in
Idaho. If that info is correct. I would also like to know what the status on
the event is. Unless of course we are talking about two different events. In
that case disregard my ramblings.

Lyon