[Artemisia] Announcement

Ron Martino yumitori at montana.com
Mon Dec 22 21:33:07 CST 2003

Jeanine wrote:

>For those of you who are interested, we would like to announce that on
>Thursday, December 11, 2003, Trent and Jeanine (aka Sir Etienne duPre and
>Mistress Ja'mala al Baddayyia) were married.
>
>It was incredibly romantic - he surprised me by having it all arranged to be
>married by the captain of a sailing ship while anchored off the isle of
>Tintamere (while we were vacationing in the Caribbean) - complete with
>champagne, a ring and a beautiful bouquet of island flowers.
>
>Anyway, that's the latest news from here!!  ;o)
>
>Ja'mala

    Fantastic news. I guess he was feeling pretty confident about the
answer...

    May your past happiness be but a shadow of your future joy.

    Yumitori

--

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com