[Artemisia] Glory

Ellen Stavash EStavash at msn.com
Mon Dec 22 21:43:11 CST 2003

Well, since my last post, I have heard that An Tir is having a bit of a scheduling problem, since there is a large and much beloved interkingdom event that they already hold on that weekend, and not everyone wants to give it up. (An Tir/West War is as important to many An Tirans as Uprising is to Artemisians, so as you can imagine, a decision to cancel it would be really controversial there.)  So for the moment, negotiations have been delayed.  If a time comes when all three kingdoms sort out all the snags, and a final agreement is made, I have no doubt that all of Artemisia will be called upon to help make it happen, and the word will be widely spread.

Right now we don't have any true interkingdom events with the Outlands, although many of us attend Glory and an ever larger number of Outlanders attend Uprising every year.  I think it would be wonderful to start an interkingdom event with the Outlands, but that too would take a lot of work and negotiations.  Meanwhile, Glory is a wonderful event, and worth the long drive.

Take care,
Ellen