[Artemisia] Announcement

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Tue Dec 23 12:55:24 CST 2003

Vearey rrrroh-mawntique!!!!!
He is definetly a keeper if he can go through all that planning and keep
it a surprise too. What a great memory. But then, I'm sure you two have
many good memories. It's a nice to know a couple can still enjoy each so
much.
Happy life,
Yasmeena

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:43:27 -0700 "Jeanine" <jeaninegrace at cableone.net>
writes:
> For those of you who are interested, we would like to announce that
> on
> Thursday, December 11, 2003, Trent and Jeanine (aka Sir Etienne
> duPre and
> Mistress Ja'mala al Baddayyia) were married.
>
> It was incredibly romantic - he surprised me by having it all
> arranged to be
> married by the captain of a sailing ship while anchored off the isle
> of
> Tintamere (while we were vacationing in the Caribbean) - complete
> with
> champagne, a ring and a beautiful bouquet of island flowers.
>
> Anyway, that's the latest news from here!!  ;o)
>
> Ja'mala

Mu'allemah (Mistress) Yasmeena bint al Ahlam, OP, Cd'O
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Companion to the Company of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
An Interkingdom Mounted Military Company