[Artemisia] cat box

Dame Rachel (Thaya Shaeffer) damethaya at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 10:36:26 CST 2003

Well Met Well Seasoned Cousins,
I well remember Cat Box I & II.  I had to trash some garb as that stuff got so ground in that it actually cut through the seams while tumbling in the washer.

I began playing back when Caid was still a Principality of the West.  Remember Freion (sp?) helmets and carpet armour?  Unfortunately, I actualy fought in them, how's that for old?  Fortunately not for long as I came to my senses <grin>.  Just remember that you are not getting older - you are getting better medication.

Shalom,
Dame Rachel

"Dr. Helm-Clark" <no1home at onewest.net> wrote:

> > Or even the pre-estrella ... Burro Creek??
>
> Good god, Cat Box I & II....LOL!!
>
> Juliana

oh my G......
I was just thinking that no one probably even remembered
Cat Box I & II...

just when I start feeling too old, Corisande usually cheers
me right up by pointing out that her first Pennsic was one
year before my first Pennsic, back when rocks were still
soft...so there's at least one person local that's more of
a fossil than I am.

Therasia ( a hard-rock geologist for her sins )

Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
mka: Thaya G. Shaeffer
“I know that God only gives me
as much as I can handle,