[Artemisia] Estrella War!!!!

Elizabeth Lloyd elizabeth at thechiselersart.com
Sun Dec 28 23:16:49 CST 2003

Now that the peace of the holiday season is ending........

It is time to prepare for WAR!!

December 31st is the last day to pre-register for Estrella War.  We are
asking everyone to pre-register if at all possible in order to keep our land
allocation.  It is a simple process which we just finished ourselves.  Go to
www.estrellawar.org  and click on the pre-registration line and follow the
instructions.

We currently have only one group that has reserved space within the
Artemisia Lands.  Please have the person in charge of your encampment
contact us with the number of people camping with your group.  The group can
be Baronial, Shire, Canton, Incipient Shire, Household, or simply a group of
people wishing to camp together.  Please keep in mind the suggested space of
225 square feet per person when asking for space.

In Service,
Sir William Wilde