[Artemisia] Teachers Needed!!

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Mon Dec 29 13:16:43 CST 2003

Posted by request of Maestra Camilla

ladycamilla at cox.net

please reply to her...

Greetings from the Estrella War 2003 Arts & Science Class Autocrat

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO TEACH AT ESTRELLA 2004

I am looking for good gentles willing to teach classes at the upcoming
year’’s Estrella War. Estrella War will be held February 11th- 16th 2004
at Estrella Mountain Park in Goodyear, Arizona. People are needed to
teach costuming, cooking, leatherwork, arms and armor making, beadwork,
needlecraft, dance, general history and just about anything else that’’s
within SCA period. If you are interested in teaching at the upcoming
Estrella War, please email me at ladycamilla at cox.net or call me at (623)
435-9700.

I need the following information from prospective teachers:

1. The title of the class(es)

2. The teacher’’s SCA name as you would like it to appear on the schedule

3. A short description of the class(es) for the website

4. Any fees that will be charged to the students for supplies

5. Class size limits (if any)

6. Days / times that you CANNOT teach (classes run Thurs-Sat 9am-6pm and
Sunday 9am-1pm)

7. and how long the class is (ie 1hour or 4 hours)

Thanks for offering to teach at Estrella War 2004

In Service,

Maestra Camilla Hazelwood

Estrella War 2004 A&S Class Autocrat

Kingdom of Atenveldt