[Artemisia] Leather Tooling?

quilts4cassie at iwon.com quilts4cassie at iwon.com
Tue Dec 30 20:37:36 CST 2003

Hail the list,                 m'Lady and I are in the process of making a pair of norse shoes from the class I took from Meistari Connor. We also have some other leather projects in progress or in the planning stages and I would like to learn how to do some leather tooling. I live in Loch Salann and was wondering if there is any fine Gentle in the Loch Salann or 1000 eyes area that would be interested in giving some instruction?  Thank you kind Gentles for your time and have a Happy New Year.  Hrothgar inn Vegandi