[Artemisia] Test Post

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 2 11:01:30 CST 2003

Hi, Morgan.  It's actually this quiet.  Of course, not all of us may
have found our way over to this new list yet.
I'm not fortunate enough to have partaken of the Mistress' punkin soup
<sniff>, but have been, instead, catching up on housekeeping chores
(ironing, dishes, and such), as well as working on stuff for Collegium
next weekend.  It's a perfect day for it--typical cold, gray, nasty
November in northern Artemisia.  I'm going to make soup for dinner
tonight (cock-a-leekie). mmmmm.....
Which gets me to thinking out loud (always dangerous, I know) about
winter projects and such.  What is everyone planning to do for the
winter? or am I the only one with different emphases in the warm and
cold months? I'm going to work on my spinning this winter, and learn how
to weave (class starts this Wednesday! woo-hoo!).  And I'll be working
on a quilt for a wedding present for my brother and his fiancee.
--maire