[Artemisia] Winter projects

Eric & Mary Ward ecward at southwind.net
Mon Nov 3 07:24:04 CST 2003

Well, my winter project is rather different!  I go to Seattle on Dec
1 to get a bone marrow transplant.  Since they couldn't find one in
the over 6 million on the donor list, they are using my son's.  I'll
be in Seattle for about 3 months, staying at Owen's relatives.  The
cool thing about this transplant is no chemotherapy, as long as I'm
in remission, & no hospital stay, as long as I don't get sick.

But while I'm recuperating in Seattle, I plan on embroidering a
couple tunics & making some trim on my inkle loom.

Owen & I are going to Birthday Bash in 1000 Eyes before I go, but if
I don't see you there, I'll see you in February!

Dub Essa (Who will be glad when it's all over!)