[Artemisia] Collegium Update

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Mon Nov 3 18:03:04 CST 2003

 Greetings, all.Yes, there has been quite a blast of winter in the northwestern corner of the Kingdom.The good news is that it should clear up some by midweek, making traveling a littlemore pleasant.  You can check the weather and road conditions athttp://www.montana.edu/msuinfo/gen/wx/ There is one class cancellation at this time.Regrettably, Baroness Velma will be unable to teach her Bead Embroidery class.We are hoping to fill the spot with another class - possibly a leatherworking class! Also, we are exploring options for  moving some classes from outdors in, so nobody has to freeze. Stay tuned for further updates!  And please spread the word to those not on the Aerie. In service to all Artemisia,HL Theodora of Trebizondand the Event StaffKingdom Collegium 2003