[Artemisia] Collegium Update

Erik Joramo niallsca at great-falls.net
Mon Nov 3 16:15:58 CST 2003

For those who carry the cellular type of Phone The montana road report phone
number is 511 and includes both the press 1 for this and 2 for that and
voice recognition system to provide a detailed road report which includes
weather conditions
Lord Niall Logan
Seneschal for Stan Wyrm
ladythea at myway.com Wrote:
----

 Greetings, all.Yes, there has been quite a blast of winter in the
northwestern corner of the Kingdom.The good news is that it should clear up
some by midweek, making traveling a littlemore pleasant.  You can check the
weather and road conditions athttp://www.montana.edu/msuinfo/gen/wx/ There
is one class cancellation at this time.Regrettably, Baroness Velma will be
unable to teach her Bead Embroidery class.We are hoping to fill the spot
with another class - possibly a leatherworking class! Also, we are exploring
options for  moving some classes from outdors in, so nobody has to freeze.
Stay tuned for further updates!  And please spread the word to those not on
the Aerie.
In service to all Artemisia,
HL Theodora of Trebizondand the Event StaffKingdom Collegium 2003

---