[Artemisia] Fw: Photos of stolen Atenveldt regalia

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Mon Nov 3 22:35:07 CST 2003

Fw: Photos of stolen Atenveldt regaliaI must say that knowing that some undeserving wretch is probably using King's Blood as a toy REALLY gets under my skin.  The first time I swore fealty to a king was to King Brion at Uprising IV [remember Sealander Park?] on that very sword.  I have had the honor of being allowed to care for it on a few occassions, and it, and all of the rest of the Aten and Artemisian Regalia, are more than just things to me.

Morgan Blaidd Du
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and
Baroness Rachel Ashton