[Artemisia] Collegium--special auction

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Nov 5 06:31:22 CST 2003

Greetings, fellow citizens of Artemisia!
As some of you no doubt have read in your Nov. _Sage_, I have been given
the opportunity to hold a special auction this weekend at our Artemisian
Collegium.
Let me say, right off the bat, that this is in no way intended to
compete or conflict with the silent auction being held as a kingdom
fundraiser (and I have some cool things for that, too, like some lovely
decorative bottles filled with flavored olive oils, and some clothing).
What this is, is a fundraiser to raise funds to help out folks who'd
like to become sustaining members (meaning, either folks who aren't
members at all, or who wish to step up from family or associate
status).  Plus, it's a chance for me to clean out my closet and
fabric/trim stash!
I have a number of items that I will be donating for this special silent
auction.  The highest bidders will not only take the item(s) home, but
will be given a couple of tickets, on which they will write the name and
a contact # or email addy for the intended recipient.  These tickets
will all go into a container from which I will draw the winners, who
will be contacted privately by me.
All funds raised during this auction will go towards purchasing these
memberships, so the more people spend, the more we can get!
I have some nice women's outfits set aside for this--all late-period,
and intended for wear by a woman of some....stature <g>.  I also have
some fabric and trims, and probably some buttons and other interesting
stuff.
So, come check it out on Saturday!
See you there,
Maire