[Artemisia] Thought for discussion-

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Wed Nov 5 19:00:31 CST 2003

Sir Gregory,
Well met and with respect, I add *faith* to your list. Above all, *I*
believe, if we do not have *faith*, we will not survive. *Faith* that our
gentle society will be there tomorrow because kingdom members continue to
volunteer for officer positions, steward events, teach classes, develop
guilds (to name only a few) and remain active members even when the
politics get to be too much. *Faith* in ourselves to remain devoted to
our community in order to keep the dream alive for not only personal
pleasure but for the pleasure of introducing it to a potentially new
member.

> Prowess
> Largesse
> Loyalty
> Courtesie
> Franchise (Noblesse Oblige falls in here)

Yasmeena, who has seen, with her own eyes, fragments of the dream weaving
a tapestry of beautiful memories in which to enjoy years beyond.

Mu'allemah (Mistress) Yasmeena bint al Ahlam, OP, Cd'O
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Companion of the Company of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
The Interkingdom Mounted Military Company