[Artemisia] Peer qualities (was: thought for discussion)

John Johnson yourguess03 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 15:12:48 CST 2003

> Now what does the award-oriented player do, faced with the prospect of possibly never
> getting official recognition ever again?

I've met many individuals with multiple peerages and also of several peers that have recieved Grant level awards AFTER they have recieved their peerage too.  I personally think recieving a Grant Level award or another Peerage after becoming a peer may be easier because all you do is need to master a new skill.

Michael