[Artemisia] Cote du Ciel's Birthday Celebration

raedwulf raedwulf at favorites.com
Fri Nov 7 16:07:52 CST 2003

Come and celebrate our fair Shire's 16th birthday on December 6, 2003.  Tournaments, both heavy and rapier, will be fought to determine our new Shire champions.  We will also be holding our Shire Arts and Sciences competition.  This year we would like to include a new Shire Champion.the Shire Boffer Champion (Our children should be represented too)!  In the evening there will be a glorious feast during which our new Shire Bard will be chosen.  Reservations for feast will need to be made and paid for by November 23rd (there will be a few open spots at troll, but will go on a first come first serve basis).  Please make checks payable to the Shire of Cote du Ciel, SCA, Inc.

The site is dry.  Pets are not allowed inside the buildings, but are allowed on the grounds, so long as they remain on a leash and cleaned up after.

Site fees:

$4 for adult members ($3 surcharge for non-members)

$2 for all children ages 6-16

5 and under are free

Feast fees:

$7 for adults

$4 for children 6-16

5 and under are free

Directions:  Take the King's Highway (I-15) to Willard, Utah, about 50 miles north of Salt Lake City.  Take exit 360 east toward the mountains approximately 0.9 miles to US 89 and turn right (south) toward the center of Willard.  Go 1 mile and turn right on 50 South Street.  The event site is the community center, ¼ of a block and on your left (this is the same site we held our last St. Pyres event at).  Signs will be posted.

Event Stewards:

Lord Gwilliam ap Mathias and Lady Gwenllian verch Ffrancis

435-225-2646

gwenllian182 at hotmail.com

(Please no calls after 9pm)

Feast Steward: