[Artemisia] Re: was winter going ons

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 22:39:02 CST 2003

well now I must be slow on the uptake I'm sitting here
browsing on an actual free moment from a 30 pg
research paper i've been working on and wondering why
people are listing what they were going to do for
winter LOL so I had to go back in time and look and
find the question:

Oh and to El Hermoso Dormido (or is that the other way
around?) I really sympathize with you because I was
the never ending undergrad for quite a long time and
here I am about to graduate next month so hang in
there :)

Ok for winter schtuff:
I plan on finishing some bow covers that were promised
way back in June to some people here in bronzehelm
(PULEEZE FORGIVE THIS COLLEGE SENIOR LOL)
I am learning how to make some middle eastern style
clothes to improve my sewing skills so I will be
finishing one outfit I started before the semester
began and getting a couple others I have on hand done
as well.  I do have this great pic of a Morrocan woman
in her finery and want to learn how it was made so if
anyone knows how to make an outfit from a picture some
helpful hints would be. . . well helpful lol
HOPEFULLY getting a decent (HAHA) job until the oral
history transcribing job at the Western Heritage
Center is up and ready to go in march, then on to do
that as part of the new Native American Grant for
about 3 months

and I have nothing to say on the peerage discussion
because I have not been paying attention LOL

have a good weekend
Naima

=====
Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Shire of Bronzehelm
Kingdom of Artemisia

Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!