[Artemisia] Hold on to your hats...

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 07:39:15 CST 2003

> I believe the thread involved a Noble person wanting
> to hand out
> personal coins to people they saw doing good, or
> newbies or whatever
> their heart desired.
>
> Go for it. It's your game.
>
> Godwin

Jumping in late -- just recently had my computer
innoculated.  (You make your browser watch *all* those
training films, and then in one wild night it picks up
seven viruses...)

I've long believed that we often leave it to official
awards do all the work of recognition.  I'm sure
several in here know of Jahan's most dearly held
recognition -- a copper rose given by a lady who had
made it her custom to award one such rose at every
event.  Another dearly held honor was a heart-shaped
glass bead which an AnTiran lady had made it her
custom to give to folk on appropriate occasions.  Both
did this on no higher authority than their status as
noble women.  (Is there *really* any higher authority
than that?)

If you think recognition is appropriate, give it.
Thats part of being a noble.

Regards,
Niccolo
Abbastanza Buon Non E Abbastanze Buono