[Artemisia] Re: Thought for discussion

Michele Konechny konechny at msn.com
Sun Nov 9 14:24:31 CST 2003

I love this discussion.

(snip)
>>not everyone has had the opportunity to hear the definitions that I have,
>>we've already determined that I don't remember it correctly so I need a
>>refresher, and the idea behind the discussion was to get input on the
>>definitions and give people a rough sketch of what is considered by Peers
>>and what they should consider before recommending someone.

Though I understand the hesitation of some to try and nail down what defines
a peer, I am still fairly new to the SCA and really appreciate what I have
learned from this discussion.

>I thought it was a good idea, but it wouldn't be the first time I was
>wrong. :-)

I think it still is a great idea.  Now that we have heard so much of
prowess, might we move on to another term?  Largess (sp?) perhaps?

Morrigan