[Artemisia] MichaelTheLoud@Yahoo.com

John Johnson yourguess03 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 06:45:43 CST 2003

Yumitori,

Just so you know the reason why you see my new E-mail address is that somebody from the Aerie disabled MichaelTheLoud account on Yahoo.  It's my fault for using the same password that I used for logging onto the Aerie but whoever did it, it simply wasn't cool.  Don't think it was any of the moderators because it's not something you guys would do but I do have my guesses on who did it.  It's because of things like this that I play in other kingdoms and don't play in my own back yard.

Michael