[Artemisia] MichaelTheLoud@Yahoo.com

Ron Martino yumitori at montana.com
Mon Nov 10 09:36:22 CST 2003

John Johnson wrote:

> Yumitori,
>
> Just so you know the reason why you see my new E-mail address is that
> somebody from the Aerie disabled MichaelTheLoud account on Yahoo.
> It's my fault for using the same password that I used for logging onto
> the Aerie but whoever did it, it simply wasn't cool.  Don't think it
> was any of the moderators because it's not something you guys would do
> but I do have my guesses on who did it.  It's because of things like
> this that I play in other kingdoms and don't play in my own back yard.
>
> Michael

    Michael, stop being paranoid. When I go to the membership list, this
is what I see -

"michaeltheloud at yahoo.com        [B]"

    This what it means -

"nomail -- Is delivery to the member disabled? If so, an abbreviation
will be given describing the reason for the disabled delivery:

U -- Delivery was disabled by the user via their personal options page.
A -- Delivery was disabled by the list administrators.
B -- Delivery was disabled by the system due to excessive bouncing from
the member's address.
? -- The reason for disabled delivery isn't known. This is the case for
all memberships which were disabled in older versions of Mailman."

    In other words, your account was rejecting too many messages.
Happens. It happened to me numerous times on Yahoo! Groups. ISPs do
maintenance, and messages get bounced.