[Artemisia] Shameless plug for Veteran's Day

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Tue Nov 11 10:01:19 CST 2003

In much less poetic terms-

To all of you veterans, and to all of the families of those same veterans,
my deepest thanks.

And to those of you thanking us today, let me say that, for myself at least,
it was my honor and privilege to serve, and I'd gladly do it again.

And to all of those troops currently serving, especially those now standing
in harms way, believe me when I say I feel some guilt that I'm not there
with you in body, but that I am there in spirit, as are many others.

Finally, for those who speak out against the current military actions in far
away deserts, I ask you to modify a basic dogma of Christianity by four
words, and exchange "sin" for "war", and "sinner" for "warrior"

Hate the war, love the warrior.

Morgan Wolf
1-36th Infantry, 3rd Armored Division
US Army