[Artemisia] Largesse

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 14:02:37 CST 2003

Yes, the following is a joke. It should not be taken seriously as an attack on anyone. It's just one gal in a red belt giving one guy in a red belt alot of grief and annoying another guy in a white belt...

because she can!

Jeff Webster <red_belt at msn.com> wrote:<snip>

He He He,
Ulric

Everyone lighten up!!  It was a discussion topic not a personal attack.

Although I agree with Sir Gregory and Sir Conrad, in fact all the Sirs....just like a good squire should.

Suck up!

Really, you take every opportunity to remind your knight just how good you are and try and angle in for another squire biscuit. I know how you think!

*GRIN*

Isabeau
ducking behind the soapbox she stole back from Constance and avoiding Sir Conrad Z's wild swing at the mention of squire biscuits