[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 2, Issue 20

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 15:39:24 CST 2003

<And to those of you thanking us today, let me say
that, for myself at least,
it was my honor and privilege to serve, and I'd
gladly do it again.>

Yes I agree with Morgan, being a veteren myself and I
would like to say Thank-YOU to those family members,
friends and others for your support and kindness to
those of us who have served, who are serving, and will
serve this country.

We couldn't have done it without you.

Naima

=====
Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Shire of Bronzehelm
Kingdom of Artemisia

Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!