[Artemisia] Re: Thought for discussion

John Johnson yourguess03 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 06:36:22 CST 2003

I agree that invisible doesn't mean unappreciated.  Nothing wrong with being invisible as I play under a different personna in almost under kingdom I visit.  Playing more behind the scenes make it more difficult for others to benefit from one's experience and talents.

<EXPECTING TO GET JUMPED ON HERE>
While I like the idea of "Largesse" being one of the character traits that is looked for in making a peer, I don't know if I see the trait in many peers.  I find that I have better success learning something from somebody with only an AoA and over the years I have turned away by many peers that I have approached when I truly needed assistance.

Michael