[Artemisia] Shameless plug for Veteran's Day

raedwulf raedwulf at favorites.com
Wed Nov 12 07:49:50 CST 2003

I was not in the military myself, but I grew up in a military family!  I'm
the youngest (spoiled) child of a Navy Master Chief (Ret.) who was a frog
man in the Korean war.  He took me places and we did things that I shouldn't
have.  It was a lot of fun.  My oldest brother was also a Navy Seal and my
other brother was in the Army.  My husband, Graeleaf, was in the Army and
his father was in both the Army and the Air Force.  I believe our children
are destined for some sort of military service when they are older.

I am proud to support our troops over seas, wherever they may be!  I like
being free and am deeply touched that there are people who are willing to
fight and maybe die for that!

Always,
Megen de la Beche
(spoiled Navy child)