[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 2, Issue 23

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 10:44:07 CST 2003

<Lord Eoin Maclulich
       AKA
        John Ross
       USMC (But got booted from boot camp.
Dicipline problem. Imagine that.)>

YOU?!! BAd Dicipline problem???? go figure *roflmao*

<Strange, you don't look old enough to be
support personel for the CNS
Hunley.
    But it would explain the strange accent.<BG>
    (Tongue in cheek mode off)>
:pssssssssssssssss
Are you makin fun of my Virginia/Montana accent???
buddy---don't MAKE me shoot you I am NOT one-armed
yet! hehehehe

Naima

=====
Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Shire of Bronzehelm
Kingdom of Artemisia

Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!