[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 2, Issue 23

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 01:12:28 CST 2003

In a message dated 11/12/03 11:46:25 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ladywolf89 at yahoo.com writes:

> <Lord Eoin Maclulich
>     AKA
>     John Ross
>     USMC (But got booted from boot camp.
> Discipline problem. Imagine that.)>
>
> YOU?!! Bad Discipline problem???? go figure *roflmao*
>
> <Strange, you don't look old enough to be
> support personnel for the CNS
> Hunley.
>   But it would explain the strange accent.<BG>
>   (Tongue in cheek mode off)>
> :pssssssssssssssss
> Are you makin fun of my Virginia/Montana accent???

    Virginia! Well , that would explain a few things. Like an affinity to a
Southern submarine. <G> But the age difference.....Well ,  maybe.

buddy---don't MAKE me shoot you I am NOT one-armed

> yet! hehehehe

       If'n I remember right, I took you down, shooting from my knees.<G>
   Better luck next time.

> Naima

    Eoin