[Artemisia] thought for discussion- third item

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Thu Nov 13 06:03:18 CST 2003

Okay, Largesse was pretty much agreed on as generosity, except for self-proclaimed bratty definition from Therasia, and there hasn't been much discussion other than "I agree", so let's move on-

Third item= Loyalty

Remember that we are defining the individual points BUT everyone [so far] agrees that ALL of them must be considered together to give an overall impression of the person.

As for my definition of loyalty, to me it means keeping your word to people, being true to the oaths you give.  When I think of loyalty I think of the classic literary images of the friend or servant who sacrifices his life for his friend/master.  It is also, to me, that feeling of supporting the Crown, whether or not you personally like the person wearing it.

Morgan Blaidd Du
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and
Baroness Rachel Ashton