[Artemisia] Cote du Ciel's Birthday Celebration

Tammi Byington tammi_j at msn.com
Thu Nov 13 11:07:03 CST 2003

FYI...His Majesty and I would like to attend the feast.  We will have our 7
year old son with us.  We will also be paying the feast fee for our two
nannies, Heidi and Gretl, but I'm not sure we'll be able to get a check
mailed in time to reach you.  Can you plan on the five of us and we'll take
care of it when we get there?  Thanks.

Symonne