[Artemisia] A&S Catgries for equestrians

Sandra Holladay sandrah at surfbest.net
Fri Nov 14 07:11:13 CST 2003

Is this ready to be sent to me yet?

Marisa
Waiting with bated breath

-----Original Message-----
From: artemisia-bounces+sandrah=surfbest.net at lists.gallowglass.org
[mailto:artemisia-bounces+sandrah=surfbest.net at lists.gallowglass.org]On
Behalf Of julia.jackman-brink
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 6:37 AM
To: Kingdom of Artemisia mailing list
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] A&S Catgries for equestrians

Hi Yas!  I am assuming that this was to go direct, but I'll answer it
here.  The Kingdom Handbook will be out for view next week on the
Kingdom Webpages.  I will send you a list of the categories (because
some of them have significantly changed to reflect new practices). I
will make sure that your listing is covered and will let you know if
there are any you missed.

Anyone else wanting to see the new updates please check the Kingdom
Website next week or attend the workshop being held at Collegia
tomorrow.  Remember this is a working document and subject to change as
needed. :)