[Artemisia] Anybody from Draca Mor?

Oogie McGuire oogiem at desertweyr.com
Wed Nov 19 07:58:36 CST 2003

>I'm a transplant from the Barony of Gyldenholt in the Kingdom of
>Caid, and have been set in the fair shire of Draca Mor (mundanely,
>the desert wasteland of Western Colorado) and after 2 years without
>medieval contact, I'm missing the current middle ages.
>Anybody on here in or near Draca Mor?

I'm in Paonia, up the North Fork Valley, and also have tried to
locate current active folks with no success. Where are you? Perhaps
we can revitalize the shire and get things going again?
Oogie McGuire - oogiem at desertweyr.com
Weyr Associates - Multimedia and Web Authoring Services & Consulting
Desert Weyr - CMK Arabian horses and Black Welsh Mountain Sheep
http://www.desertweyr.com/
Paonia, CO USA