[Artemisia] Anybody from Draca Mor?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Nov 19 08:19:15 CST 2003

Howdy!
I'm a long way from you (other end of Artemisia), so I don't know
anything that would help with your local folk, but if Draca Mor and Dael
Beort (sp?) aren't very active these days, I'd think your next best bet
for getting an SCA fix would be traveling up to some of the groups in
the SLC area, or maybe something in the Outlands?
--maire