[Artemisia] Anybody from Draca Mor?

Michael Packard pastor at berighteous.com
Wed Nov 19 13:09:16 CST 2003

Thanx all for the welcome.  Hmmm, only two of us in Colorado and we're 70
miles apart...  According to the kingdom web page this shire has a seneschal
and the address listed is only about a mile from me.  I left a message on
their machine, so maybe there's hope that that person is actually still
there and still wants to play.  Assuming I can contact him (and assuming the
standard caveat on assumptions) he should be able to connect us with others.

BUT,

If this attempt fails and we are, in fact, set adrift and on our own, what
do we do?

Any ideas on how to find and round up whatever stragglers are here?

Michael