[Artemisia] Cross as site token

KarenO karen_ostrowski at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 06:41:10 CST 2003

> Is a cross medalion appropriate for a site token?  > This quandry comes up
after finding cast pewter crosses in a bead catalog while pricing site
tokens for an event bid.<
> -Marcello

        Crosses are used in Heraldic display, plenty of people  WEAR crosses
on their person as jewelry,  and if said tokens are "nifty cool" looking,
go with it.    I've gotten into the  {bad?} habit of taking my site token &
putting into my pouch,  and forgetting about it until I'm home & cleaning my
gear & garb.  Being rather a moderate, having a small pewter cross, coin
size, as a token would be cool   -- and maybe with Morgan's I could con
someone into making me earrings!

    Caointiarn