[Artemisia] Auction for Dub Essa

jamesw jamesw9087 at cableone.net
Thu Nov 20 10:48:46 CST 2003

Greetings unto the most generous populace of Artemisia!

Lady Dub Essa has requested we have a live auction, at Baronial Birthday this weekend,  to help her raise money for her bone marrow transplant.  She has brought some of her pottery to auction off, too!  We still need a couple of people willing to donate items or services for this auction.  Please bring your items, service, cash and checkbooks and be as generous as possible for this life saving auction. In addition we will have a donation jar at the reeves table.

Avelyn ingen Uilliam, Viscountess