[Artemisia] crosses in heraldry

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Thu Nov 20 12:22:22 CST 2003

I have to do it, just HAVE to-
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sondra Gibson
  Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 12:10 PM
  Subject: RE: [Artemisia] crosses in heraldry

   Michael,

  Why must you make things personal?  I see an interesting discussion with people who have different points of view, and different opinions.  That does not make them open-minded, closed-minded or PC.  That makes them human.

  People are *allowed* to disagree.  It doesn't mean one is right and one is wrong, it just means they are different individuals, with opinions that may clash from time to time.  Not good or bad, or right or wrong.  That's where compromise comes into play.

  Gefjon

  Michael wrote:
   Because "open-minded" has been redefined as being "politically correct." and it's kind of amazing on how things work in the SCA.  It's amazing on how many good ideas I see in the SCA but how many so-called "open-minded" people are really as "closed-minded" as they come.

  Gefjon's right, Michael's wrong!

  :-D

  Morgan Blaidd Du
  Protege and Ghillie to