[Artemisia] crosses in heraldry

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:27:20 CST 2003

Sticking neck WAAAYYY out here, ... and veering slightly off topic... and
wandering into the weeds a little.

A part of a Knighting Ceremony in another kingdom includes (or used to ...
it has been a while since my last Pennsic) the words "tolerant of all
religious beliefs, and if you choose to practice any religion, you do so,
steadfastly".

I always thought this was a wonderous beautiful line that allows for the
freedom of religion in all aspects.  Those, like myself, who are prior
service have a special fondness for the freedoms that we volunteered to
protect.

Bright Blessings
Malkin
Otherhill