[Artemisia] Auction for Dub Essa

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Thu Nov 20 13:36:41 CST 2003

I'll be there with my check book and a possible two items to donate.
Yasmeena

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:48:46 -0700 "jamesw" <jamesw9087 at cableone.net>
writes:
> Greetings unto the most generous populace of Artemisia!
>
> Lady Dub Essa has requested we have a live auction, at Baronial
> Birthday this weekend,  to help her raise money for her bone marrow
> transplant.  She has brought some of her pottery to auction off,
> too!  We still need a couple of people willing to donate items or
> services for this auction.  Please bring your items, service, cash
> and checkbooks and be as generous as possible for this life saving
> auction. In addition we will have a donation jar at the reeves
> table.
>
> Avelyn ingen Uilliam, Viscountess

Mu'allemah (Mistress) Yasmeena bint al Ahlam, OP, Cd'O
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Companion of the Company of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
The Interkingdom Mounted Military Company