[Artemisia] crosses in heraldry

skytech skytech at fantasticdeals.com
Thu Nov 20 14:31:32 CST 2003

it shold not matter what site token you use is.  If you wont to use a cross that is up to you. but you shold have some thing outher to offer if you think that it is going to offend some one.
I am a pagen and it dos not offend me to wear a cross or any outher item of Christian  or any outher  religious items it shold no mater at all
it sonds like you are making this in arrgerment then what was ask.
i am not cristian  i ame a pagen.