[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 2, Issue 38

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 14:30:08 CST 2003

<1) I ask that each and every one of those who say it
should not be a big deal to have a cross as a site
token stop, consider how your feelings would change if
the token in question were a Star of David or
yarmulke, and reconsider your answer. >

-These would not bother me either to tell you the
honest truth
if something were to offend me, I would come up with
an alternative.  Or I would accept a token and just
not wear it.  Like I said in my first post (an my
posts always come late in the day after everyone else
has said something lol) I usually get my token and
don't wear it to begin with -- it ends up in my
personal bag and if I dislike the token (which there
has only been one) I do not keep it.

<3) symbols are only as important as we make them, if
presented a cross for a site token, I'd do what I
always do- hang it from my belt for the event, ignore
it, put it away when I get home. >

--I just said that LOL

Naima

=====
Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Shire of Bronzehelm
Kingdom of Artemisia

Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!